Saturday, December 10, 2011

Working on some new ideas

Hi all,

I'm currently exploring some new ideas based on the brushstrokes algorithm. I've changed the way the brushstrokes are placed and added a new 'overlap' concept in the code. That way I can choose how much the various brushstrokes are allowed to overlap each other.

It's still early days and the results are not yet completely convincing, but I think I am on an interesting track. Here is an example:


I'll keep you posted as I make progress, so stay tuned!

All the best,

David

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck and Thank you.
Lynda

Pierre said...

Salut David,

Lâche pas ! Je te suis à distance... comme si j'étais à tes côtés pour admirer ton travail ;-)

J'ai toujours hâte de voir où te conduira ton talent de créateur...

Joyeuses Fêtes !!!

Pierre

David said...

Thanks Lynda and... merci Pierre ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

This looks really good! I like the overlapping.
Also I just wanted to thank you for creating Fotosketcher, making it free and better than many paid programs.
The new site design is awesome! You deserve to have a site as wonderful as Fotosketcher. Keep up the good work, take care & happy holidays :)

David said...

Thank you for your nice comment. I am glad that you like FotoSketcher and I will strive to continue improving it as much as I can.

Zakir said...

Hi David,

Keep up the good work no program is better then FotoSketcher I've seen seen around

David said...

THank you for your comment, Zakir. I appreciate.